Table Manners to adhere to:
- Place your napkin on your lap before the meal starts.
- Keep personal items (including your shiny or not so shiny smartphone) off the table before the meal starts.
- You should wait until all the guests are served and the host begins eating before you begin eating. I’d understand if you can’t wait.
- Observe and understand the table setting – use the “outside-in” rule.
- Hold your utensils in the continental style. If utensils aren’t required for this meal, please proceed with clean hands.
- Chew with your mouth closed.
- Pass food from left to right if it’s a serve from the bowl kind of setting.
- When done eating, position your silverware to tell the server you are done.
- Fold your used napkins and place it to the left of your place setting.
- Hopefully, you saved some space in your belly for the next visit.😁